Advice on Fue in Turkey

united77

For FUE in Turkey I like Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Keser based on looking at many results and researching many forums around the world.

You can put the doctor you mentioned in the search function on this forum and see what you come up with in any case.

good luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I've had a procedure with him a week ago. He is conservative with his hairlines (looking into the future). Does extractions and incisions himself which is a big plus i think.

Price/quality wise its great.

However it was my first procedure so I can not compare

very good, what i really meant to say was the procedure with Dr K a good experience ?

I can see the attraction with Dr K, his prices are very reasonable. If you split all surgeons into three tiers for their results I would put him at tier 3. He's not one of the best but he's ethical. He works within his own comfort level.

That's not really a good review, so he is in the worst category of surgeons ,working within your own comfort zone ???? He's not one of the best so basically he's a hack. Your not at all positive.

I didn't say I was going to give him a great review. A hack wouldn't even be in those three tiers; I am putting recommended surgeons into three levels. You're not going to get the absolute best in the world in Turkey. Also, he's good but not the best in Turkey so I think tier 3 is accurate.

He's also extremely reasonable in pricing so I'm not sure what you're expecting at that level? If you've got the cash to splash then Belgium is a lot closer to home.

I can see the attraction with Dr K, his prices are very reasonable. If you split all surgeons into three tiers for their results I would put him at tier 3. He's not one of the best but he's ethical. He works within his own comfort level.

I would say that is a spot on accurate assessment, coming from a forum user with years of research and apparently seeing actuals results from said doctor on this forum. Wouldn't argue with that.

Originally Posted by united77

Not sure why i'd listen to you ? you've been on the site for 4 years, so who ever been doing your TS, it must have not worked.

Being on this forum many years is definitely not indicative of having subpar work done, I'd say it's quite the opposite.

There are forum users on here since as far back as around 2003 who have had successful procedures but come here to support new members like yourself, so the OP united77 should show some respect to the veterans.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)