you guys are experts

Were you able to get in contact with Dr. Keser? (through forum user Gatsu who has had two procedures with him, he knows the contact email address)

The problem with Keser is slow communication time and also he picks and chooses which patients he wants to work on. After 2-3 weeks they said they could accept my smaller case, but when asked if they could fit my downtime time window in their schedule there is still no reply. The weeks and weeks add up...

At least with ASMED and Dr. Erdogan their reps are quite good at communication and I think you can get a procedure date booked within 2-3 months time.

Also as we all know ASMED will quote you a very high graft count estimate - they seem to do this universally across the board for everyone - and if you have limited donor you may also want to include the European FUE surgeons in your shortlist as they are better at managing donor hair. You will 100% almost be required to shave down your entire head for an ASMED procedure so factor that in as well.

Both produce excellent results and have good reputations, also look into the travel warnings for Turkey and take all the risks into consideration.

good luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Which one are you leaning towards?

I think you'll get a more personalized experience with Dr. Keser, but ASMED has the numbers in terms of published results as you mention. It's a tough call either way but Keser wins out in terms of price in your case as he's quoting you half the graft count.

keep us posted

Btw, seems Keser results can be found on German language forums and other forums in Europe but you have to dig around a bit.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Here's a debate on the two on French language forum (use google translate):

International Hair Loss Forum - Dr keser Vs Dr koray ?

go dense or go home

Keser is $4.5 at 1500 is $6700

Koray $2.5 at 3000 is $7500

Cost is about same. Weird how I was quoted double from koray.

I'm totally on the fence

I would say slightly leaning koray because of the high amount of published before and after.

Does anyone know where a good amount kesers results are located?

Keser is $4.5 at 1500 is $6700

How are you getting that price and who quoted you it?

Emails from their rep state: Our price is €3.50 per graft. We offer complimentary airport transfer, a translator during your procedure and the necessary medication during and after the surgery. Appointments can be confirmed with a copy of flight details or €500 deposit down payment.

Dr. Lupanzula in Belgium charges 4.5 euro/graft so maybe you got your info mixed up from some posts on this forum?

As mentioned by myself and KO, Keser results can be found on the European forums but it takes some effort to find them, German ones, French: <http://www.international-hairlossforum.com> and Italian bellicappelli etc.

go dense or go home