Kenneth Buchwach, Kansas City

Kgwill1

I also had/have an interest in Dr. Buchwach for an ht. I recently had fue with a site recommended doc but understand I will need another pass and am already looking into fut for my next go around.

I've spoken with him and his credentials are impeccable but cannot speak to his actual work. He wrote a book with Dr. Konoir, site recommended physician, as well as working on numerous surgeries with him. He seemed very confident and his experience as a hair surgeon is noteworthy.

However, I cannot shed any light on his actual work but I am interested as well. I know he specializes in fut but is now using Smartgraft, similar to Neograft, and utilizing techs for extraction which worries me in regards to fue if you were thinking of using him for that.

Kg,

I am familiar with that doctors name however, I don't know nor have I seen much of his work in the last 6 years or so. In my opinion, you may want to consider consulting with one of our prescreened and recommended hair restoration physicians as they have a proven track record of producing outstanding results.

Best wishes,

Bill

No, not at all. It's far to early to evaluate as it's only been a month but I had 3000 grafts and I'm a Norwood 5a-6 so it's fair to say I'll need another pass. Retrospectively I may have been better off going fut first but was worried about the scar being pronounced as I currently have my hair about a 4 guard.

I'm thinking strip may be a better option for round 2 as I, hopefully, will be able to wear my hair longer and hide the scar more discreetly as well as provide more grafts and cost less. I'm not opposed to another pass with fue depending on how this all turns out and my donor area agrees.

Plus a small fue surgery may be possible if I need a round 3 after fut. Cross my fingers on that one.

Bill, does this sound like a logical plan to you? Your opinion is greatly appreciated.