Anyone been to Arena med

pfcdre

Hi this is my first post and im really hoping someone maybe able to help me, so as the title suggests, has anyone been to Arena med for an fue transplant, and if so how was your experience, i have to be honest here, i have booked the flights and all set for the 29thdecember but apart from some what clinic reviews and a couple of google reviews i have found very little about this clinic. thanks

Why are you going with a clinic you know little about?

If possible cancel, and spend a few months searching on this forum and RealSelf etc before making a decision.

Searching FUE and Turkey for example here will give you a lot of info.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 2 months later...
Hi this is my first post and im really hoping someone maybe able to help me, so as the title suggests, has anyone been to Arena med for an fue transplant, and if so how was your experience, i have to be honest here, i have booked the flights and all set for the 29thdecember but apart from some what clinic reviews and a couple of google reviews i have found very little about this clinic. thanks

Mine is booked for march for here. DId you have it done. ANy info is much appreciated

no i didnt go to Arena med, i went to Aestimed, had treatment on the 31st december, i am now 24days post procedure, i had 4900 grafts and am very happy with the progress so far, my transplanted hairs are growing but i will be shedding soon i guess, but everything is going to plan. thanks. oh and i am very happy with the treatment i recieved.

i changed because i could not find reliable references and location of clinic was asian side of istanbul, i preferred to be european side near the airport and Aestimed filled my requirements, i am not saying for a moment that Arenamed are good or bad, i can only comment from my experience, i did a part 1 youtube video review on Aestimed which if you search you will find easily.cheers

Pfcdre,

While I do not know anything about the hair restoration clinic you referenced, I think members have giving you good advice to go to a doctor and clinic that is highly recommended and has a long proven track record of producing outstanding results. Our community recommend some excellent doctors all across the nation and each doctor has met our high standards for recommendation and has presented thousands of examples of their work on this forum. Moreover, many of their patients have documented their own experiences and results here as well. I strongly suggest reviewing our list of recommended hair transplant surgeons and taking the time to research them on this discussion forum. And then contact those you are interested in.

Best wishes,

Bill

Pfcdre,

While I do not know anything about the hair restoration clinic you referenced, I think members have giving you good advice to go to a doctor and clinic that is highly recommended and has a long proven track record of producing outstanding results. Our community recommend some excellent doctors all across the nation and each doctor has met our high standards for recommendation and has presented thousands of examples of their work on this forum. Moreover, many of their patients have documented their own experiences and results here as well. I strongly suggest reviewing our list of recommended hair transplant surgeons and taking the time to research them on this discussion forum. And then contact those you are interested in.

Best wishes,

Bill

thanks Bill but why would i do that? i have already had my hair transplant and i am very satisfied thus far. I was merely responding to a question posed by another member.