Pai Medial Group

Davers

PAI is a franchise and I would recommend not picking a franchise. Look for a clinic that has a lot of experience doing the all-FU transplant (NO minigrafts). Go to the Best_hair_transplant_procedure page, and even think about printing it out and asking your PAI clinic if that is the exact procedure they use... I can almost guarantee you the answer is NO. Look for a clinic that has several years of experience using microscopically dissected FU grafts only.

Then try to meet as many of their patients as possible, and examine them closely. Try to meet with guys who are similar to you... age, type of hair charecteristics, amount of hair loss etc.

In my opinion the average hair transplant looks like an obvious hair transplant, and isn't worth a damn. Look for the great clinics or don't do it at all. When I think about which doctors can actually do a great job with transplants, PAI isn't even on my radar screen.

I went for a consultation at the local PAI office here and spoke to a consultant (saleman), he talked a good talk but left out alot of the information that I found here. He didn't even know which doctor in their Montreal office would be performing the surgery!

They also talk in number of hairs, which leads me to beleive that they are still in the mini/micro era.

For the same price you can get a much nicer job else where...have a look around at the results and experience topics...lots of info there.

Good luck