Is Post-Op Laser Harmful???

Hi all.

I am 2 days post-op (2238 FUEs) and have been offered a few laser sessions for free (about every other day until the sutures come out in 10 days from now) to assist in my healing. I have read many threads on this forum which make me very much question laser's effectiveness in re-growing hair. But by the same token it seems that using laser as a healing mechanism might be somewhat valid. Since the laser sessions have been offered as part of my HT package my only questions is, would there be a chance that the laser sessions might in some way potentially hinder the success of my HT procedure. In other words, could it do some damage or somehow limit the success of my HT?

Hi all.

I am 2 days post-op (2238 FUEs) and have been offered a few laser sessions for free (about every other day until the sutures come out in 10 days from now) to assist in my healing. I have read many threads on this forum which make me very much question laser's effectiveness in re-growing hair. But by the same token it seems that using laser as a healing mechanism might be somewhat valid. Since the laser sessions have been offered as part of my HT package my only questions is, would there be a chance that the laser sessions might in some way potentially hinder the success of my HT procedure. In other words, could it do some damage or somehow limit the success of my HT?