*VID/PICS* 3,300 Graft Hair Transplant / Feller & Bloxham / Dr. Blake Bloxham (NY)

Hi Guys,

The doctors asked me to share this case before the weekend.

This is a young patient who came to us to treat his aggressive hair loss. Dr Feller and Dr Bloxham decided a large FUT surgery was the most appropriate for him because of his age and where he needed the transplants done.

His surgery with Dr Bloxham went smoothly, and 6 months later he came back to the clinic for a check-up and the doctors were very happy with how he looked. So they took videos and pictures, and wanted to share them here.

Video:

Pics:

idst5d.jpg

30msg28.jpg

2dhzdba.jpg

2s8ohtw.jpg

2u61wk4.jpg

15q24r7.jpg

344b82a.jpg

2re07s8.jpg

2v0o6pu.jpg

The patient is coming back at 12 months for another check-up, so we will update the thread with more pictures and video at that time.

Hope you enjoy!

Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Dr. Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Bloxham is Recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Wow, nice.

Thanks for showing the picture right after the surgery. I think it is important for people to see how they will look right after. Does the amount of redness or inflamation a patient has after the surgery make any difference in the final result?

Bunsen, AZ, and hairthere,

Thank you for the kind words! The patient is a great guy and he's thrilled with the results. He already scheduled his 12 month appointment because I don't think he believed me that it would be 50% more "matured" by then. Like Tara said, we'll update the thread when he comes back in.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

AZ,

Regarding the "redness and inflammation" post surgery ...

No, I have never seen any correlation between this and the results. There are a number of reasons why this appearance occurs, how it may evolve, and how long it will last. As far as I'm concerned, however, it really won't play a significant role in the overall results. Some guys stay red for a long time or swell after surgery, and they seem to do as well as the guys who experience no swelling and have almost zero redness 2-3 days later. Now, following the post-operative instructions and how this can relate to the redness/swelling and the overall results is an entirely different topic. But the actual reaction of the redness and swelling doesn't have a bearing on the final result -- in my humble opinion.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.