What hairline suits me?

Hi, i soon will get 1800 grafts done to lower my hairline by around 1.5cm... i was hoping for 2cm to achieve the optimal symmetry(6cm, same distance from eyebrows to nose) but now im settling on anything , while also keeping in mind to conserve as much donor hair i have, on the off chance that i might lose hair... is my goal realistic? Could be better? Could be smaller? Still a large forehead?

I was hoping if anyone could suggest a type or hairline that would best suit me? Anything thats flexible with all hair styles? Slicked back? Short? Long? Pretty excited to finally be able to broaden my hairstyles:D

Thank you for your time and help!

IMG_8027.thumb.JPG.9191dfdd479d550b06ce43cb4cc8e57d.JPG

IMG_8029.thumb.JPG.247a0a3ba9b562c86ff50228fae4019f.JPG

IMG_8025.thumb.jpg.a05bd84ebe1cfe91cd5455b1005f3fd4.jpg

IMG_8026.thumb.jpg.2c34fc2deaf98d7bab996d067e286f08.jpg

ConfusedRose,

You have started a new thread after a previous thread you started was INUNDATED with people telling you not to do what you are thinking of doing.These should all be VERY LOUD warning bells to you.

I would, once again, urge you to reconsider. In terms of what you are trying to achieve (by those photos) it is going to be CATEGORICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get that result with 1,800 grafts. I am talking as someone who has had an HT and not as someone in the peanut gallery giving his 2 cents on something he has no experience of. I had over twice that many grafts, and my hairline is by no means flat, and I had a forelock. Please, please listen to what I am telling you. I also remember you being very young and also potentially having miniaturization further back than you had thought, which you also denied.

If you choose to ignore me, which you probably will. remember that hairline design is dictated by your natural hairline, the number of grafts you are using, and the opinion of the surgeon. Do not go into the clinic with a set idea of how you want the hairline to be. Instead, go in with a rough idea and be prepared to accept changes based on the doctor's recommendation - he is after all the doctor and is the one with the experience. When I had my hairline designed I discussed what I wanted with Dr. Hasson and then HE drew the hairlines that he thought would be most suitable, giving me a choice of four options. I did not tell him where to put them, I just chose from a selection that he presented. This is why you are going to a doctor who (hopefully) has a wealth of experience and knows what he's doing.

I have read stories (Sam23 springs to mind, plus another story was posted by a member in your last thread) of people who's lives have been ruined by bad HTs and it is truly heartbreaking to read and I cannot imagine what it would be like to live with. Please remember that I have no skin in the game - this is your head and I have nothing to gain from writing this very long post which I am hoping you will not only read, but take into serious consideration.

At the end of the day you're going to do whatever you want, but again, I am urging you to reconsider. I would also question the morals and integrity of the doctor it sounds like you've already booked a procedure with.

Out of interest, which doctor are you going to? Did you send him those pictures and he told you you'd need that number of grafts?