11 Months Post Surgery | Hair Loss Stopped

vinaymieux

Hi Guys

I have recently crossed 11 months, the hair fall I had due to Telogen since more than 4 months has finally stopped and new hair is coming back. As always I have a complete video update on how the hair fall stopped and the current state:

Watch here: https://youtu.be/RWnlkdy5Xdg

Visit my YouTube channel for my complete HT Journey here: https://www.youtube.com/c/vinhairtransplant/videos

Hello vinaymieux,

I must say that I am very impressed with your results! Which doctor did you go see for your hair transplant?

I got it done from Dr Gaurang Krishna at Medlinks in New Delhi, India.

Edited by vinaymieux
Website address removed as per policy.

I got it done from Dr Gaurang Krishna at Medlinks in New Delhi, India. Their website is removed

Well. India. That is a far ways off I would say. Wish he were closer to home. I wonder if foreigners from the west visit him. He must be in great demand for his services.

Vinay,

Thank you for sharing your hair transplant results. Just so you know however, it is against policy to allow links to commercial website which includes position websites and less we have already given permission to do so. Thus, we removed the link to your doctors website which is on necessary.

Congratulations on your results.

Bill

Vinay,

Thank you for sharing your hair transplant results. Just so you know however, it is against policy to allow links to commercial website which includes position websites and less we have already given permission to do so. Thus, we removed the link to your doctors website which is on necessary.

Congratulations on your results.

Bill

Thanks Bill. Will keep in mind. Wasn't promoting anyone though just answering a question. Didn't know about the policy. :)