fue facial hair transplant post op

makaveli22

hello everyone i just got done an fue facial hair transplant 1000 grafts and its been 9 days since the surgery i still have alot of pain of my donor hair area back of my head its really a very heavy pain on the scale of 1-10 i would say prolly 7-8 and it gets worse when i try to sleep i dont know whats going on i have been to my doctor after that he says everything looks fine too him no infection or anything but i really fells its those exact areas where he injected the needle to numb my donor area please has anybody faced the similar situation before its been 9 days and i am really worried i cant even sleep properly cant even work properly i am really going thru a hard time pain killers helps for couple of hours and i am also taking antiboitics aswell please any advice would be highly appreciated

thank you

If the pain is worse when you lay your head on the donor area try adding pillows which props your head up and takes a lot of the pressure off. That worked for me. You really shouldn't be in that much pain after 9 days. I've had two surgeries and only needed Ibuprofen after the first week.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.