Dr Ali Karadeniz , Dr Yaman

baldindian2016

Hi Folks

First of all , big shout out to Bill for this great forum and other members like David and Blake with their great advice.

I have been thinking of getting a hair transplant done in turkey, have almost settled on Dr Resul , although their revert time seems like forever, I did a good vibe from Dr Karadeniz , also since he is the one who does the whole process from extraction to impants. I tired reaching to a lot of ex patients of Dr Ali , no one would reply back so that was kind of concerning and a bit weird, or am I over thinking

I read that Dr Yaman is recommended by this forum,if the doctor himself doesn't do the whole process and its done by his technician's ,so by recommending the doctor is that a validation for his techs as well by extension? Or the recommendation stands only for the doc? As I see it almost all docs (barring of few like Dr Ali ) don't do the whole process.

And lastly, isn't it better that the doctor do the extraction , incisions and implants? or a well trained tech can manage

Thanks!

Your information on Dr K is not quite correct . He does the extractions and incisions , but his technicians do the graft placement . This is pretty much par the course for most surgeons , with a very limited number doing the graft placement also .

As far as responses from ex-patients , I got similar none responses , but I wouldn't read too much into that .

Hi Chris39

Thanks for your reply, any recos for turkey HT? Have you undergone or finalized anyone?

Based on my research on doctors in Turkey, the doctors that I would consider are Erdogan and Yaman (both of which are recommended on this forum and have several results on here). There is also Dr. Ozgur Oztan (Hair Line Clinic - HLC) who is not recommended here but has a youtube page full of impressive video results and one of the few who uses manual extraction. I haven't done much research on Dr. K but based on what I've heard he's pretty good.

Hope this helps!

Thanks kalab,

The thing is I have been told that I have very limited donor area, around 4000-5000 grafts , probably , so I figure I have one shot, so really want to get it right. Really slow response time from most of the turk doctors.. Also the fact that Dr Y doesn't speak english was a bit of a downer to be honest :(

Thanks kalab,

The thing is I have been told that I have very limited donor area, around 4000-5000 grafts , probably , so I figure I have one shot, so really want to get it right. Really slow response time from most of the turk doctors.. Also the fact that Dr Y doesn't speak english was a bit of a downer to be honest :(

Did they all say you had limited donor ? I'm guessing you had an online consult , so it may turn out better news when you have the actal physical consult . I'd feel comfortable with any of the surgeons you mention.

I had my HT with Dr K and I'm pleased with the result to date , although I need a second pass to address the crown .

Your'e right though , if you do have a limited donor , you need to be extra cautious . If you're in the UK , why don't you arrange consultations with some UK surgeons to get a better idea on your donor ?

Thanks kalab,

Hey man,

I found that the easiest and fastest way to communicate with them is via whats app.