Creating FUT scars to look like a childhood accident

Is this a possibility? I'm thinking a more asymmetrical, diagonal scar on the periphery of one's head. Something like attached, longer and wider depending on the grafts needed. Scars like this are kind of cool and don't need to be hidden at all, I have a scar on my eyebrow leaving some of the hair bald, and it doesn't bother me at all. But a stereotypical synthetic-looking FUT scar is something I wouldn't want to risk, with myself personally preferring buzzedhair and all. This is important for me, because I would like to restore my hairline, but would also prefer to keep the buzzed hairstyle that I have been accustomed to for years.

Here's an example with Obama

img192.jpg

And another one I found

tumblr_inline_mmmka6zEBm1r9mz0x.jpg

This one is actually so blatant, daring, and obvious that it actually seems like a good idea. Plus you can have an interesting made up story for when people ask about it.

200347723-001.jpg.ac144b4afddd9e542e15e23ddbdf8efc.jpg

Edited by MyIdealIsABuzzcut

The whole point of a FUT scar is that it goes through the middle of the donor zone to maximize the amount of hair you can take, while minimizing the amount of thinning due to strategic scalp stretching (?) and chance of getting non-DHT resistant hairs.

If you REALLY want to keep a buzz, just get FUE and say that the dot scars are due to your brother having a phase of putting pins/nails into nerf bullets.

The whole point of a FUT scar is that it goes through the middle of the donor zone to maximize the amount of hair you can take, while minimizing the amount of thinning due to strategic scalp stretching (?) and chance of getting non-DHT resistant hairs.

If you REALLY want to keep a buzz, just get FUE and say that the dot scars are due to your brother having a phase of putting pins/nails into nerf bullets.

>The whole point of a FUT scar is that it goes through the middle of the donor zone to maximize the amount of hair you can take,

That makes sense.

>while minimizing the amount of thinning due to strategic scalp stretching (?)

Can you elaborate more on this?

>and chance of getting non-DHT resistant hairs.

Aren't hairs on the side of your head probably DHT resistant as well? Most very bald guys have their side hair still left from what I have noticed.

>If you REALLY want to keep a buzz, just get FUE and say that the dot scars are due to your brother having a phase of putting pins/nails into nerf bullets.

:D

I'd like to think I have realistic goals of just bulking up my widow's peak area and a little of my temples into something resembling a NW2. So i'm hoping a 1000-1500 HT will suffice, and even better if I can have better results with FUT without having to care about hiding the scar.

What clinic are you promoting? Obama never had a transplant nobody in their right mind would ever take a strip like that. Let me guess you will start to talk about fue soon? Scars are cool? Sorry you are ridiculous. Who in their right mind would ever tell a doctor hey please make this look like a childhood accident? This is ridiculous.

What clinic are you promoting? Obama never had a transplant nobody in their right mind would ever take a strip like that. Let me guess you will start to talk about fue soon? Scars are cool? Sorry you are ridiculous. Who in their right mind would ever tell a doctor hey please make this look like a childhood accident? This is ridiculous.

Woah, calm down on the paranoia there.

>Obama never had a transplant nobody in their right mind would ever take a strip like that.

Is english your second language? Just curious. You're the only person thinking anyone claimed Obama had a HT in the first place.

>Let me guess you will start to talk about fue soon? Scars are cool? Sorry you are ridiculous.

Sounds like someone is angry they never earned a cool scar with a backstory to tell your buddies about.

>Who in their right mind would ever tell a doctor hey please make this look like a childhood accident? This is ridiculous

Who in their right mind would tell a doctor to rip hair out of one side of their head only to retransplant it back on said head? You need some perspective here.

First of all shill you posted pictures of obama and lied about them. You tried to make it look like he had a strip procedure. This is my personal favorite.Who in their right mind would tell a doctor to rip hair out of one side of their head only to retransplant it back on said head? You need some perspective here. Why are you here? You say you want a procedure then attack people that have had one. Sorry your posts are bs.

It's like, if you take 2000 grafts with FUE, the area taken may be very thin with too many grafts taken out due to the selected donor being too small, but with FUT, the skin is sort of stretched together with often more grafts being able to be taken before it gains an overall thin appearance.

Also it's easier to leave the DHT resstant zone with FUE sometimes due to a much larger donor area being taken from at once. Neither of these would probably wouldn't happen with a highly respected surgeon, though (really go to a surgeon who could be considered 'the best', even if it means saving for a year longer tbh).

If you're only going to get 1500 grafts and are willing to commit to medications, I'd say you're much better getting FUE

Also with FUE, you could get micropigmentation in the tiny dot scars to make them invisible with a shaved head probably.

Also he wasn't claiming Obama had a hair transplant, just using a noticable scar he has for the visual appearance he was thinking about...

Sorry wrong he was trying to give the impression Obama had a strip surgery . Why show the pictures? Still saying this person has an agenda, Who in their right mind would tell a doctor to rip hair out of one side of their head only to retransplant it back on said head? You need some perspective here. This makes him look like a fool.