Dr. Diep?

Hey guys, so I had another post on here about experiences with Leonard Hair Transplants (and how I cancelled my procedure with them). I'm from Maine and was asking about recommended surgeons in the Boston/NYC area. I found a few that I'd be willing to set up a consult with, however, for the last year or so I've been seeing a lot of stuff on YouTube about Dr. Diep. At first I just disregarded his videos as bogus because I thought "There's no way these results are real—the density and coverage is just too ideal most of the time."

I also never would've considered going to San Francisco for a hair transplant. Now, honestly, I'm starting to change my stance. I have family in the Bay AreaI could stay with, and if I got results anywhere near some of those displayed in videos (with patients comparable to me; I've found quite a few with similar loss patterns at around the same age), I would definitely consider traveling.

I followed a few posts on here from users who went to Dr. Diep for FUE and I've gotta say, I'm thoroughly impressed with their experiences. My question stands though: how do the majority of you feel about him? This may be a poor thing to judge him on, but something about the way he repeats the same pitch in every single video while he's showing the before/after seems odd to me, and also the fact that he uploads the same video (or something similar) multiple times? Just strange. But amateurish video crap shouldn't dissuade me. I don't know. I want to believe that he's a hair restoration wizard, I really do. So, what's the consensus?

I had a HT by Dr Diep and I highly recommend him for fue. Especially hairlines. His videos definitely made me wanna consult with him. After consultation, I booked the HT. As for his sales pitch, hell I think he's a great salesman.

Honestly, he's not much of a slick salesman and goes into auto pilot most of the time in his videos, but he does have a solid track record. I say judge him on the work, and he unquestionably has the most extensive amount of videos on youtube of any surgeon I've seen yet. I do find it funny because I can almost anticipate exactly what he's going to say next.

Honestly, he's not much of a slick salesman and goes into auto pilot most of the time in his videos, but he does have a solid track record. I say judge him on the work, and he unquestionably has the most extensive amount of videos on youtube of any surgeon I've seen yet. I do find it funny because I can almost anticipate exactly what he's going to say next.

Well, once you have a full set of hair, it helps draw attention back to the eyes, the nose, and all the features God created for you.

Ha! Ha! He is everything God created for hair transplant!

He is an artist and paints his picture well. He does not care of the rest of the details.

I feel he is at the top of his game. The statistics of success in his hands are high.

Best wishes.

Edited by spyk777

I'm 5 moths post-op with Dr. Diep and I am very pleased so far with the results. he's been there for me every step of the way, and was very thorough and helpful before, during and after. I'm Local, so it was an easy choice for me to make, but even if I weren't from here, I would go with Diep.

Blurry nights,

Dr. Diep is a standup guy and excellent physician. He is also recommended by this community for his dedication to performing state of the art hair transplant surgery and standing by his patients.

This community only recommend her transplant surgeons to have a proven track record of producing excellent results. I have personally been impressed with him and the majority of his patients who have posted have been very happy with their procedure and results. I personally recommend him and this community has approved him for a recommendation.

Best wishes,

Bill