UK Group Visit to Dr Bhatti, Chandigarh, India - Oct 2016

Shera

Dear all,

Due to several requests and my own personal two year pilgrimage back to the place where I got my own magnificent result, I am taking a few patients from the UK in October 2016 to have their Hair Transplant procedures carried out by Dr Bhatti at his Darling Buds Clinic in Chandigarh, India.

The plan is to fly out from London Heathrow on Friday 7th October (late evening) and arrive in Mumbai (Bombay) on the morning of Saturday 8th October (9hr 15min direct flight).

Then its a whole days sightseeing leading us into an evening of the best entertainment this vibrant city has to offer before retiring back to our hotel. On the following day, Sunday 9th October, there is the option of venturing out again before catching our mid-afternoon (2 hour) flights to Chandigarh.

We will reach Chandigarh in the late afternoon/early evening so there will be ample time for me to introduce all members of the party to some of Chandigarh's delights.

Over the next few days, various activities and excursions will be planned around the HT procedures; obviously patients will have to sit out a day or maybe two due to surgery and recuperation.

Then its back to the UK on Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th October, again just a 1 hour 15 min flight to Delhi and then just a 1 hour 15 min stopover before we fly back home direct. Again no tedious long waits at airports twiddling thumbs.

At all times, we will be there as a group and I will be with you in person to ensure everything is taken well care off. I will try my best to ensure that all members of the party have the most memorable, rewarding and enjoyable experience.

I have only a few slots left, so basically it's first come first served. However, because I'm already sure this one will be a such a hit, I am already planning another HT India Tour early next year.

Please drop me a PM/email or phone for a chat if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all,

One of my patients has had to pull out of this trip for personal reasons so there is now a space available if anyone is interested.

All the details are in the previous post, it will be a trip to remember!

would be a good move if anyone was interested in that free space as ive been to dr bhatti myself and lot of that help that made me make that trip was from Shera plus all his help while i was over there. top bloke

Thanks Paddy, I greatly appreciate your kind words.

Also just wanted to confirm that we will return from India on Saturday 15th October at 6.20pm at London Heathrow and not on the Sunday.

One more thing, I am driving down from the Midlands so you will be free to hitch a lift with me if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

All fully booked up for this trip. Thanks for all the interest and it certainly looks like there's enough interest for another trip in the spring.

If any Mumbai folk want to hook up in Mumbai and meet up with me and patients going for their HT surgeries then that can probably be arranged. We are staying in the Bandra area on the Saturday 8th October. Just email/PM me.

India, here we come....................