Is there any chest/growing pains associated with gyno side effects on Fin?

Norwood3

I would like to hear from those who experienced gynecomastia as a side effect. Did you experience any pains in the chest area while this was happening? I'm am just wondering if there is any warning sign that would alert me so I could get off Fin before doing too much damage. Is there anything I can do to combat this side effect? (working out the chest area, etc) probably not I'm guessing.

I have not experienced any chest pain but one side effect I am noticing just 3 weeks in is a brief, sharp pain sensation in my groin area that comes and goes. Don't know if it's from the Fin but a google search led me to posting of others experiencing the same thing.

Groin pain and nipple sensitivity and burning are possible side effects... Blocking DHT will also have an impact on Testosterone and Estrogen... A terrible paradox for men to have to deal with... Masculinity and hair...

How long you been on Fin? I remember first taking Fin & did have some minor groin pains come & go for about a month then it just stoped.

my advice is speak with your doctor who prescribed the medication, he may just advise you to take a lesser dose which is known to help with pacific sides that you may have.

again can't stress this enough, when you have symptoms of any Medications seek professional help.