~ 100 FU?s shaved down

Hi guys.

I made a life changing decision when I decided to put some hair into my scalp scar. I thought, it will be ok. However it turnes out, I kind of regret, since I like to do sports and keep my hair short. Besides, I have rather fine and dark hair, so I was not really aware of the pro?s and cons. Now I look at my back of my head and my stomach turns inside out.

Could someone give me some advice, how to get the right attiude? Ihave always tried to let my hair grow, however, I dont like it and want to keep it short. I know SMP is an option, but is there anything else? I am happy to provide a picture of my frehsly shaven donor.

Also, I am from Germany where the procedure was done.

5b32ee23e7ef8_20160810_075809(1).thumb.jpg.3694be1c539fad0af51e4f3e1d588b12.jpg

Some clear photos of the sites would help show the appearance of the grafts. Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys.

I made a life changing decision when I decided to put some hair into my scalp scar. I thought, it will be ok. However it turnes out, I kind of regret, since I like to do sports and keep my hair short. Besides, I have rather fine and dark hair, so I was not really aware of the pro?s and cons. Now I look at my back of my head and my stomach turns inside out.

Could someone give me some advice, how to get the right attiude? Ihave always tried to let my hair grow, however, I dont like it and want to keep it short. I know SMP is an option, but is there anything else? I am happy to provide a picture of my frehsly shaven donor.

Also, I am from Germany where the procedure was done.

Yeah we need to tell the people so they don't make the grave error that we did. I'm in your club as well.

At your length of hair, it's not too noticeable. No one that doesn't know about hair transplants will figure it's that. Do you have a shaved picture?