Hair systems in London

GenB2003

Hi All, I'm new here. I've had one horrendous experience with a hair (system) company. Major financial loss and emotional impact. I then spent years just buying cheap hair pieces online, took them to a local barber (in London) who would colour match it as best as poss and cut it etc. I now want something better, more believable. Went to another company, and despite the owner saying he'd set up the business because he'd had such a bad experience himself when losing his own hair, I now realise I've been ripped off again, this time to the tune of around ?800 ! (for one system). Has ANYONE had a good experience of any hair systems company in London or anywhere in the UK ? I'm apprehensive to order off line from the US only because I can't see how it can be as good a match as poss to my own hair (at the back) or , who would cut it if necessary. I lost most of the top of my hair due to stress related alopecia. ANY help/suggestions/ advice would be so appreciated. Feeling a bit desperate.

Many thanks.

Gen

I have tried a few different suppliers including LHC (and my experience was poor too).

I now use an offline service in London and I pay ?250-300.

Just send in a template or old system and a hair sample and they usually call or email and discuss options. Been with them a few years now.

http://www.ukhairsystems.com

• 2 weeks later...