best surgeon in India for hair transplant surgery?

Mike89

Hi...I will be 27 years old next month and really want to done my hair transplant surgery. As I don't want to look bald anymore. I am living in (New Delhi) India).

But I have some question regarding surgery.. my concern is cost, method and about the best clinic or surgeon in India near my location. So I request you to all please suggest on what basis should I choose the surgeon and method (fue/fut or if anyadvance method) for my ht surgery ?

I don't know if your hair loss has stabilized or not. If you're on meds yet or not or how good a candidate you are given your age but the drs would be best to assess that anyway. Dr Bhatti is very respected in India, he is where I would look first but there are other approved drs there I believe. Dr Bhatti won't be the cheapest in India but don't chase the cheapest, save for a quality surgeon. You only get a limited amount of donor hairs, this isn't something to risk with an unqualified dr just to save a few dollars. Long run it will save you more getting it done right the first time. As for fue vs fut, that would be based on your needs and how you wear your hair. Again the dr can help you make that choice. If you want to throw up some pics we could offer some opinions tho.

If you are searching for best hair transplant in india then first is about place, choose best place such as Delhi, where you can get all facilities and search for experienced Surgeon and also read about the surgeon, results of particular clinic etc. As i know about a clinic- Hairnsenses in Delhi

I don't know if your hair loss has stabilized or not. If you're on meds yet or not or how good a candidate you are given your age but the drs would be best to assess that anyway. Dr Bhatti is very respected in India, he is where I would look first but there are other approved drs there I believe. Dr Bhatti won't be the cheapest in India but don't chase the cheapest, save for a quality surgeon. You only get a limited amount of donor hairs, this isn't something to risk with an unqualified dr just to save a few dollars. Long run it will save you more getting it done right the first time. As for fue vs fut, that would be based on your needs and how you wear your hair. Again the dr can help you make that choice. If you want to throw up some pics we could offer some opinions tho.

Hi.... thanks for your suggestion and the recomedation. But as far the picture is concern I don't want to share my bald head pics now, but I will surely posted once I get it done my hair transplant surgery with head full of hair. I will keep these things (your suggestions) in mind while chosing surgeon for my ht surgery.

Edited by Mike89

Hi... I would like to help you in it, As far the method or the technology is concern only the doctors suggest you what would be the best treatment for you. For me Dr Kapil is the best surgeon in India and good thing they have clinic in New Delhi and if you have any doubt you can check my result here : (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178860-fue-procedure-2000-grafts-dr-dua-pics-after-1-week.html)

I had undergone my Hair Transplant surgery which performed by Dr Kapil from AK Clinics.

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 months later...
Hi... I would like to help you in it, As far the method or the technology is concern only the doctors suggest you what would be the best treatment for you. For me Dr Kapil is the best surgeon in India and good thing they have clinic in New Delhi and if you have any doubt you can check my result here : (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178860-fue-procedure-2000-grafts-dr-dua-pics-after-1-week.html)

I had undergone my Hair Transplant surgery which performed by Dr Kapil from AK Clinics.

hi jaswalraj, thank for your suggestion, I went to Dr Kapil for my hair loss problem and he suggest and guide me very well. My HT surgery has been done also I shared my surgery pics here in the forum, waiting for my results....

here my pics: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185618-my-hair-surgery-1000-grafts-dr-kapil-dua.html