ht from dr mahadevia

saifudheen

saifudheen,

I received your private message with your request to comment on your photos. However, since you did not provide any surgical details (number of grafts, etc.) nor any before and surgical photos, the only real comment I can make at this time is that you appear to be healing just fine. It takes 3 to 5 months to start seeing any signs of new growth and up to a year to see the final result.

I encourage you to post some before and surgical photos in this album and surgical details so we can offer you better feedback.

Best wishes,

Bill

Its too early for the comments, your most grafts have fallen off and new has yet to come. You are in a stage of telogen effluvium state so wait.

Though I can see few things

the most important is the directions of the hair growth, all grafts are not going in the same direction and I personally think that this does not help in giving the natural looking hair lines and I believe in naturtalness not density.

But I am sure that the results would come out really great and just may be those hair are not in right direction because of the falling effects.

So hope for the best and good luck

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network