GREAT US FUE Surgeon?

Hi all, I've been absent for quite awhile for anyone that remembers me :)

Never did the HT with Dr. E as I got slammed by my own project which had unexpected delays but back on track so gearing up again to choose and proceed with HT later this year.

That said I had always had my heart set on Dr. E in Turkey but I'm not sure when or if it is going to be safe to travel to Turkey. Not sure getting FUE during a Coup is my cup of tea :( Hopefully Dr. E and his staff are all ok and things stabilize there for their sake too.

In any event that leaves me having to find a second choice and I really really loved Dr. E's hairlines, density, willingness and ability to do megasessions and outstanding facility and patient-care.

Is there ANYONE in the US who can come close (price notwithstanding)? I seem to remember Dr. Diep did some good work but was always concerned with his sort of out-patient clinic type set-up vs the polished and efficient Dr. E facility.

How about Dr. Vories in North Carolina?

Other than that it seems like I'd need to travel to Dr. Lorenzo?

I'm looking to do a 5,000 FUE with a very natural hairline, temple points etc.

I consider Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, as I already planned to do FUE HT with him on coming December. I postponed my surgery dates twice due to my job schedules. Anyhow I hope I can fly to his clinic after 4 months. I found his results are awesome.

Dr. Mohebi recently posted a video of an FUE gigasession that he did a couple weeks ago, 3500 grafts total over the course of two days. I've posted the link below.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to talk to you more about my experience with him.

Regardless, best of luck in the search now that you may be back at square one. Sad state of affairs globally right now.

Dr. Mohebi Gigasession Video

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56