Considering HT from Dr Andrew Kleinman

As heading states Ive been considering a HT from Dr Andrew Kleinman from NY. I tried searching here but can't find any info on him. Does anyone have any experience with him at all ? The procedure is very inexpensive considering other pricing I've seen. ($3 per graft fut). Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have not heard of the doctor. This doesn't mean that he is good or bad. It sounds like you are basing your decision on price and probably location. You have so many good doctor in the New York area. I like Dr. Feller because I think he is honest, straight forward and produces world class results. I don't like suggesting a clinic that does more than one type of procedures. In my opinion this could mean ok at everything but not great at one thing. Not to mention not one photo of a hair transplant. There is nothing wrong with going bald its natural but receiving a bad transplant is not natural. Your donor hair is limited so everytime you have a transplant there are less grafts and you don't want to use them for repair. This is why its important to research and feel confident with your decision. Even if it means waiting a bit longer to save a bit more money I would do it. This is a great website and I am sure others will give their thoughts. My suggestions is don't go to this clinic unless you are 100% sure. I wouldn't even consider them.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Price is a consideration. Ive seen about 4 sets of photos with grafts in the range of what I would be needing (2000-2500) and the results seemed pretty good. I would not be opposed to traveling to another country to save some money as like I said cost is a consideration.

Price is a consideration. Ive seen about 4 sets of photos with grafts in the range of what I would be needing (2000-2500) and the results seemed pretty good. I would not be opposed to traveling to another country to save some money as like I said cost is a consideration.

Generally speaking, it's Much better to see results posted by the patients themselves, independent of the clinic itself. Know what I mean? Have you seen any of those? Just asking.

Personally, if the doc isn't on this forum somewhere I'd consider other surgeons

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

No I haven't seen pictures of patients they've posted themselves. I probably shouldn't be so trustworthy of an office I've never dealt with before.

I agree. Just sniff around this forum for a few weeks. I had no idea how much I needed to know until I got here.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 2 months later...

to be honest...id hold off on dr kleinman........give me a couple of months......im 8 months in now....and no good news.........ill give you the complete update around december.......but as for now 8 months no growth.......and i listened to all the sales talk
Well said. I know a lot of posters write extremely positive reviews on the doctor before the final result. Experience is important but the final result is more. Who is Anthony Stanzaino? Is that you? Edited by lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Your Italian, you are from NY. Send the mob to collect your money. ;)

The best way to describe your experience with any doctors is through photos and a write up about what took place,

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marquee-aka-atlantis-2000/plantation-florida-33317/marquee-aka-atlantis-2000-kris-johnson-hair-transplants-plastic-surgery-deceptive-adve-1101332 same guy?