Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Bernardino Arocha

Please Grow Please,

Why are you antagonizing Dr. Arocha? The decision to admit Dr. Arocha into the Coalition was a collaborative effort however, both myself and Pat do make the final decision on all recommendations and Coalition memberships.

In my opinion, Dr. Arocha has proven himself to be among the best physicians and has earned his rightful place in the Coalition. If you disagree, you are entitled to your opinion. But you do not have the right to antagonize just because you disagree with our decision.

Dr. Arocha already said "thanks to all", so it's obvious that your posts are sarcastic and attempt to be demoralizing. Thus, I expect you to cease and desist.

Regards,

Bill

Please Grow Please,

If I mistook your intentions, I truly do apologize. But I know how sarcastic you can get. Given your previous posts on this thread, you didn't appear to be an avid supporter thus, I did assume you were being antagonistic and sarcastic.

Thanks for the explanation. Ok, now time for more Java with extra sugar and caffeine :-)

Bill

LOL Bill I appreciate your good intentions. Thank you PGP it means a lot to me to have your support. Of course I thanked Pat personally when he visited my office. It goes without saying that without Pat no one would be on this community, so I am indebted to him for that, and I sure do appreciate his great accomplishments.

PGP, regarding the discount on our fees that is $2000 discounted from our regular fees per patient multiplied by the total patients that we are operating on in May and June 09 that is a substantial amount, if we really get busy maybe we can do more.