Ezduzit 2 Month Weblog Update (1500 grafts with Dr. Lindsey)

ezduzit

I hit the 2 month mark on 11/25. It feels like it's been longer but I guess that's because I'm trying to rush those hairs to grow.

Not much has changed since last month which is expected.

Transplanted area still has little to no shock loss so that's a plus.

Scar area is still healing. I think I'm experiencing shock loss near the scar preventing full coverage. I'm still using toppik to hide the scar. I did notice hairs growing through the scar in various areas. It feels weird when the hair grows through the scar. Normally I get the pimple in the scar and then the hairs grow through.

Signing off until month 3.....

I hit the 2 month mark on 11/25. It feels like it's been longer but I guess that's because I'm trying to rush those hairs to grow.

Not much has changed since last month which is expected.

Transplanted area still has little to no shock loss so that's a plus.

Scar area is still healing. I think I'm experiencing shock loss near the scar preventing full coverage. I'm still using toppik to hide the scar. I did notice hairs growing through the scar in various areas. It feels weird when the hair grows through the scar. Normally I get the pimple in the scar and then the hairs grow through.

Signing off until month 3.....

Looking good EZ!

Some shockloss in the donor area like you said. Just give that a couple more months and you won't even be able to tell you have a scar there.

And it also doesn't look like you have shed that many of those new hairs. Is that right? I wish my guys had stayed for that buzz cut look, it's not fair!?! icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the update and enjoy the holidays!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Thanks for the comments Eman!

I've been tracking your results since we have the same surgery anniversary. You are progressing really good and your scar looks excellent!

I haven't lost too many hairs and I'm contemplating going back to the buzz look. I think the shockloss wouldn't be as noticeable.

All and all it's all good!

ezduzit,

I think you are coming along very well for only 2 months. Though you have some signs of donor shock loss, you don't appear to have lost any in the recipient area, which is a plus. icon_smile.gif

Thanks for keeping us up to speed on your progress. I look forward to the next several months when the new transplanted hair begins to "pop" through the scalp and grow icon_smile.gif

Keep us posted.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

EZ

Glad I found your post. I was just blogging on this site yesterday that I hadn't seen your Nov post.

Feel free to call me if there are any problems...I want that scar as nice as you do. And of course, if you are back in VA, plan a visit.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians