Female Strip Hair Transplant

This Snapchat story spotlights a female strip hair transplant to restore the temples and front corners and give the patient a solid, feminine hairline. The patient received 2,400 grafts. I've seen this patient for a couple years now. She first came to me with typical male pattern hair loss, and we referred her to a an endocrinologist to get their input on how to tackle this from a hormonal level. Upon stabilizing the hair loss, we were then able to move forward with the hair transplant.

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Great video Dr. Mohebi! The hairline is just beautiful. I hope we get to see regular updates on this patient. I look forward to the final result.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

This Snapchat story spotlights a female strip hair transplant to restore the temples and front corners and give the patient a solid, feminine hairline. The patient received 2,400 grafts. I've seen this patient for a couple years now. She first came to me with typical male pattern hair loss, and we referred her to a an endocrinologist to get their input on how to tackle this from a hormonal level. Upon stabilizing the hair loss, we were then able to move forward with the hair transplant.

Dr. Mohebi, what was done to stabilize the hair loss? Did she begin medications and/or rogaine? How long was the hair loss stable prior to the transplant?

Interesting and informative video. Hope you can update us on this case as it progresses. Nice work.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. Mohebi, what was done to stabilize the hair loss? Did she begin medications and/or rogaine? How long was the hair loss stable prior to the transplant?

Hi Mia. The patient had thorough evaluation to determine the causes of her elevated male hormones prior to the procedure, and her physician placed her on anti-androgen medications (such as spironolactone) to control these high levels. Her hair loss was stabilized for a year before we decided to move forward with the hair transplant.

We will update this thread with photos as the patient progresses.

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network