Greetings All,

I would just like to share my recent Scalp Micro Pigmentation(SMP) experience which I had done with Phuket Clinic in Phuket, Thailand.

I was a bit skeptical at first about using them as I heard some negative comments about them a while back but I was pleased to find out that Phuket Hair Clinic is now under new foreign management (as of Nov 2015) that's why their SMP procedures have drastically improved.

I was so happy with their service and professionalism I feel I owe it to them to give an honest opinion about them. Especially due to the fact that in Thailand its not easy to get trust from many international clients.

Also,their prices for Scalp Micro Pigmentation is a third of the price anyone would pay in Europe or USA but they offer exactly the same service using the same inks and SMP equipment.

Honestly,I have to say my results were fantastic, a friend of mine also did the procedure with them about a year ago and his Scalp Pigmentation still looks great, no dis-colouration and it still looks natural to his own hair. I was also told by Phuket Hair Clinic that when the company was under the old management they used the the wrong ink on a client in their very first days of operation which unfortunately gave him a blueish look after a few months. They certainly have corrected the issue about the ink as my friend and I are living proof.

So, If you want to have the Micro Scalp Procedure in Thailand, give Phuket Hair Clinic a try, I have done my research by the way and honestly wouldn't go to any other company for the procedure .

Lastly, because the price for the SMP procedure was much cheaper than back in my home country and had an awesome holiday too with that money that I saved on the procedure.

If I need any touch ups, I can get cheap flights to Phuket anytime. Don't believe all the hype about needing to do the procedure in your home country. Why pay the extra money? rather spend it on a holiday.:)

Contact me if you would like any info about my Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure with Phuket Hair Clinic or if you need any info about travelling or where to stay in Phuket.

I will gladly help.

Best regards,

Vinny.

Vinny,

I appreciate you sharing your experience. However I did remove the hotlinks to the clinic as it appears that you are trying to promote them. Also, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Thus, I encourage you to share pictures of your scalp both before and after your SMP procedure.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Greetings All,

I would just like to share my recent Scalp Micro Pigmentation(SMP) experience which I had done with Phuket Clinic in Phuket, Thailand.

I was a bit skeptical at first about using them as I heard some negative comments about them a while back but I was pleased to find out that Phuket Hair Clinic is now under new foreign management (as of Nov 2015) that's why their SMP procedures have drastically improved.

I was so happy with their service and professionalism I feel I owe it to them to give an honest opinion about them. Especially due to the fact that in Thailand its not easy to get trust from many international clients.

Also,their prices for Scalp Micro Pigmentation is a third of the price anyone would pay in Europe or USA but they offer exactly the same service using the same inks and SMP equipment.

Honestly,I have to say my results were fantastic, a friend of mine also did the procedure with them about a year ago and his Scalp Pigmentation still looks great, no dis-colouration and it still looks natural to his own hair. I was also told by Phuket Hair Clinic that when the company was under the old management they used the the wrong ink on a client in their very first days of operation which unfortunately gave him a blueish look after a few months. They certainly have corrected the issue about the ink as my friend and I are living proof.

So, If you want to have the Micro Scalp Procedure in Thailand, give Phuket Hair Clinic a try, I have done my research by the way and honestly wouldn't go to any other company for the procedure .

Lastly, because the price for the SMP procedure was much cheaper than back in my home country and had an awesome holiday too with that money that I saved on the procedure.

If I need any touch ups, I can get cheap flights to Phuket anytime. Don't believe all the hype about needing to do the procedure in your home country. Why pay the extra money? rather spend it on a holiday.:)

Contact me if you would like any info about my Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure with Phuket Hair Clinic or if you need any info about travelling or where to stay in Phuket.

I will gladly help.

Best regards,

Vinny.

Hi Vinny, I have a question for you. Where did you obtain your profile photos: the before and after SMP photos? Those aren't pictures of you are they?

Dear All,

Due to Mr.HairingIsCaring's very emotional protest about my avatar, I have changed my avatar to my original photo after my SMP procedure.

By the way, I used a general SMP photo as an example of SMP which isn't and wasn't meant to be my photo, apologies to anyone for any confusion and hopefully Mr.HairingIsCaring will get over it soon.

Hi Vinnyvincent, I am sorry that I hurt your feelings bud, that was not my intention. I was just simply pointing out the fact that the photos you were using as your avatar were not the work of Phuket Hair Clinic as you seemed to suggest.

Since you are promoting Phuket, Maybe instead of using a picture of Homer Simpson as your avatar pic you should use a photo of your own head showing the fantastic results you got from Phuket since you clearly had such a great experience as a client with them. Or, instead of using Good Look Ink before and after results photos you could choose from the vast array of wonderful smp results photos that Phuket has available.....that would make more sense right? to use photos of results of the provider you are promoting rather than another clinic's work?.....

Anyway, again I apologize for hurting your feelings. Really wasn't trying to call you out or offend you champ.

Best Regards,

HairingIsCaring

PS: no I am not Channing Tatum from the movie Coach Carter, I just play him on Hair loss forums;)

Edited by HairingIsCaring