3 month question

I have read blogs that say I am in the ugly duckling stage of hair tranplant.

I have attached a photo showing what appears to be a ring of growth around the frontal area. The hair is darker. I do not see this amount of growth any where else. Is common for a particular area to experience growth before other areas?

eJ5VaAs.jpg

Thanks

Yes! Hair growth will not come in evenly or at the same time. You can expect an unbalanced look at this stage. Hang in there, they'll start to sprout in other areas before long.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

It is not uncommon for the hair in the donor area to contain more pigmentation than the pre-existing hair in the recipient zone.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I could not agree more...wait until you get to the 6 month mark and later, and things should really start filling in nicely.

Congrats on your recent procedure....;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

This is all very normal at this early stage of the growth process. There are some good videos and topics on growth timelines on here which will benefit you and ease any anxiety. You have a long way to go so do not worry.

Dr. Scott Alexander