Getting HT!!!

Well first off thanks to yall I have gotten so much great info on here. I have been balding since 22 and I am 32 now. I use Rogaine Foam and Use Nixon. I am bald on my crown and thinning the rest of it. I am going need a good amount of graphs. I have narrowed my surgeons to H&W, Shapiro, Feller, and Rahal. I have a consultation with H&W Tuesday and Dr. Feller I got a reply of 4500 graphs and they want fill my front and move back and that I might still have thinning in the crown after. They would get a better idea in person though. I have a Skype session next week with Dr. Rahal and I have not heard back from Shapiro Bros. From what I read and from how much I am leaning towards H&W for their results and mega sessions bonus is that they are close I am in Seattle. Just wanted general thoughts on this and if there is another surgeon I should look into like Dr. K from Chicago? Also after HT do you have to stop working out for a while? My Sis in-laws friend did it in NY and he couldn't work out for two months apparently. Also do all these surgeon require you to shave your head? I wanna get HT in Sept this year.

You should also add Gabel to your mix. He's in Portland and great. Message Matt @ Shapiro he's very responsive. Dr. K always worth a consult. More opinions the better. You've got a solid list.

You should also add Gabel to your mix. He's in Portland and great. Message Matt @ Shapiro he's very responsive. Dr. K always worth a consult. More opinions the better. You've got a solid list.

Thanks!! I will research Gabel as well!