Ok, what is this all about????

Foundation

I feel like I've heard it all, but today I was told about something that I've never heard discussed. My mom is a hairdresser, and a customer of hers that comes in is about 20 years old, and is showing signs of mpb. He has always had thin hair and is now receding. So he went to the dermatologist (a highly respected one by the way), and she gave him some injections that she told him have a chance helping him in his battle against hair loss. What could this possibly be? Some sort of steroid? I've never heard of this being done, but it's definitely intriguing. I might have to make an appointment and investigate myself.

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

I feel like I've heard it all, but today I was told about something that I've never heard discussed. My mom is a hairdresser, and a customer of hers that comes in is about 20 years old, and is showing signs of mpb. He has always had thin hair and is now receding. So he went to the dermatologist (a highly respected one by the way), and she gave him some injections that she told him have a chance helping him in his battle against hair loss. What could this possibly be? Some sort of steroid? I've never heard of this being done, but it's definitely intriguing. I might have to make an appointment and investigate myself.

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

Foundation,

Injecting steroids into the scalp is often done for cases of Alopecia Areata, not male pattern baldness.

While it might be fun to guess what this dermatologist injected in his/her patient's scalp, we won't know unless someone investigates.

Maybe your mom has more information on this? If you are going to investigate yourself, I hope you'll report back the information.

Best wishes,

Bill