Dr Richard Wadden east coast Canada, REVIEWS??

Gigantass

Never heard of the doctor but that doesn't mean he is good or bad. I prefer clinic that are owed by doctor that perform surgeries. Basing your decision strictly on location and price can be a recipe for disaster. Your donor hair is limited so one bad surgery can affect your appearance for the rest of your life.

I would research this website and feel confident on what decision you make. Nobody going to tell you this doctor is amazing and you should have surgery with him when there is some many other great choices

Good luck,.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks Lorenzo, I hear what you are saying. I am looking into Hasson and Wong on the other side of the country, from what I'm reading, going to see Dr Hasson would not be a decision I would regret.

Please do yourself a favor, slow down. It is not acceptable any so called clinic to ask for a down payment before even speaking to the doctor who will be slicing the back of your head open from ear to ear. Do you have at least a website for this doctor. I can only find minimal information about him. I can already see some red flags from what your posting. Take it from someone who was severely scarred and damaged from a transplant that was preformed by a clinic that had no business ever owning a scalpel. The money you spend will mean nothing to you in ten years or so but you'll have your transplant results forever, good or bad. I'm not making any judgment on this doctor but do your research my friend and get multiple opinions and on site consultations.

Sorry, I should clarify, my online consult for Hasson and Wong. After spending the last 3 days reading nearly ever post on this forum I have decided that if I do go ahead with the HT, it will be done by Dr Hasson.