Which supplements should I stop taking prior to HT?

I'm currently taking:

Neruroforte (Vit B1, Vit B6 and Vit B12)

Beta Sitosterol

MSM

Saw Palmetto

Biotin

Biosil

Are there any supplements on this list I should stop taking leading up to a HT? I've read that some supplements might thin the blood and cause excessive bleeding during HT.

I'm currently taking:

Neruroforte (Vit B1, Vit B6 and Vit B12)

Beta Sitosterol

MSM

Saw Palmetto

Biotin

Biosil

Are there any supplements on this list I should stop taking leading up to a HT? I've read that some supplements might thin the blood and cause excessive bleeding during HT.

I was wondering about this too. I currently take a multi vitamin tablet, but also have just started taking Biotin and was thining of adding in MSM to the mix.

• 8 months later...

Please do not Smoke, drink alcohol and caffeinated drinks should be avoided at least three days prior to hair transplant

Please stop taking multi-vitamins, vitamins B or E,at least one week before the hair transplant. Such vitamins could enhance the bleeding.

Please do not Smoke, drink alcohol and caffeinated drinks should be avoided at least three days prior to hair transplant

Please stop taking multi-vitamins, vitamins B or E,at least one week before the hair transplant. Such vitamins could enhance the bleeding.

Hi nehaverma, thanks for the post, but I asked the question last April and I am now 3 1/2 months post surgery. :rolleyes: