Can i Stay only on 5% Topical minoxidil and avoid finasteride

Hi guys, im a newbie to the forum.I recently had HT (only frontal part of head), as my crown part of head and back are still having hairs(but thinning) my doctor suggested me to use Topical Minoxidil 5% and finpecia(finasteride) 1mg per day to reduce further hair loss.Im already facing this Gynecomastia problem( from earlier days not with the usage of finasteride) still adjusted to it.Im afraid (after getting knowledge from internet) that usuage of finasteride may lead to gynecomastia, but guy like me who is already facing this problem may worsen this.Can I just stay on using Topical Minoxidil 5% and skip finasteride??? Or is it mandatory to stay on taking medication after Hair transplantation?

Please suggest me!!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance.

UFUT - 2491 Grafts at Dr. Madhu

Mx-5 (Topical Minoxidil 5%)

Finpecia (Generic finasteride)

See My Hair Loss Website.

Nothing is mandatory. However, most doctors including myself think that the combination of Rogaine and Finasteride is more effective than Rogaine alone. You may want to consider using an estrogen blocker if you start using the Finasteride. In many cases it is the elevated levels of estrogen that leads to the gynecomastia.

Thanks Dr Charles,

So if Finasteride combined with estrogen-blocker will prevent the side effects, Please can you suggest any safe estrogen blocker tablets approved by FDA and available worldwide.Im asking because i stay in India, any tablets which are safe and easily available.

UFUT - 2491 Grafts at Dr. Madhu

Mx-5 (Topical Minoxidil 5%)

Finpecia (Generic finasteride)

See My Hair Loss Website.