question for ex FUT patients who went through FUE

fortune11

Fellas -- Sorry I have been inactive for quite a few months now but some of you may recall I am a diffuse NW6 , have been through 3 FUTs and am "stripped out " . I do have a meaningful scar that can currently be concealed with #6 but starts showing up when I go below #4 cut .

Now I am looking at FUE to fill sides of my crown area and also put some hair in the scar . Problem is , I cannot wear a hat at work (formal environment) and don't have the luxury of taking 1+ month off . FUE requires hair to be shaved down so concealment becomes an issue if you have an existing scar.

How much time do you think at a minimum was necessary for you guys who have been through FUT and then FUE , when concealment (esp. with regards to FUT scar) was no longer the issue ?

Thank you !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------