Lots of blanks need to be filled in here, Upstateny86, to get any reasonable responses.

What stage of hair loss are you at, how is your donor area, what are your expectations, and what is your Master Card Number?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

$30,000 is an awful lot of money. We definitely need some more information before we can comment. For example, I paid about $30,000 for three hair transplant procedures totaling over 8500 grafts. So I'm not so sure why such a high quote for a single procedure.

I encourage you to give us some more information. For example, how old are you? How much hair loss are you experiencing? Let's see some pictures showing multiple angles of the balding area. See some pictures of the donor area. Are you looking into strip surgery or FUE? In my opinion, if you have advanced balding I would strongly consider starting with strip and then once you are out of donor via strip to move on to FUE to maximize the amount of hair available for transplanting. FUE, if you start with that can damage surrounding hair follicles and will minimize the number of grafts you can achieve with strip or FUE in the future.

I look forward to your response and obtaining more information that we can use to help you in your journey.

Best wishes,

Bill