22 yo considering SMP (Pics inside)

Hello to all.

This is my first post and I am gonna abuse it for a short introduction. If u don't want to read it, just start at the outlined part.

I am 21 years old, hair loss sufferer myself since the age of 16, started directly with Minoxidil and added Finasteride with the age of 17.5, which only slowed down my loss. Took Finasteride for 18 months, and then got rid of it due to sides, which I am unfortunately still suffering. Finasteride gave me strong penile fibrosis and aptopsis of the smooth muscle in my penis, and therefore I am on HRT now with Testosteron and DHT to stimulate the androgen receptors in my penis and to help them bild back the smooth muscles.

Therefore I have a severe sort of hair loss, although I just turned 21 I am a NW 4 with Vertex thinning. And the direction is clear - to a NW 7 as my dad is. So I am thinking about possible solutions, a hair transplant is not possible due to the bad donor, at least on my had, but I have some decent body hair, which may could help.

At the moment I buzz my hair down every 7 days to 0.8 mm. I am fine with that, with that buzz look, I realized and accpeted that I will never get back my full head of hair. But I'd like to rock that buzz cut look with a decent hair line - so here SMP jumps in.

After finishing my bachelors degree in about 7 months this would be the perfect time to do the procedure - and let's assume money does not play a role. ( I already saved some and could earn some more till then) So here you guys have to help me out - what could I do ?

I think the best possibility would be to set a very, very low density hair line like a NW 2.5 and to do the SMP in this area as well, so I get some sort of 3d effect through the hair transplant if someone touches my head, and the illiusional effect through the SMP. Does this make sense ?

I am open-minded for other solutions.

Thanks for your patience while reading this text.

Right now I think the better solution is to make a SMP ( I prefer temporary with my wanted hairline (picture attached) and to add BHG later when the other hair is gone ?

5b32ec0291a19_Foto1(1).thumb.jpg.575d2661b2afa33b032f082b0a1a3ae4.jpg

5b32ec02aaa49_Foto2.thumb.jpg.74cf4b122a7eb97b727b904b655a5e2d.jpg

5b32ec02bd35a_Foto3.thumb.jpg.01bcd4eee6786d73a19089c28e09f103.jpg