Prp with acell

Hi everyone

I had a hairtransplant from Shapiro medical in 2008 and 2010 and the results had been good. The only problem now is that the transplanted hair is starting to thin out. My doctor is giving me an option of having prp with acell done. I do not know much about this and was wondering what your opinions would be on this ? I know that this wouldn't be against transplanted hair. I am thinning on the top of my head and am 34 years old. I can post pictures of that will help. I have read online that this has helped with patients just starting to experience thinning but would it work for transplanted hair as well?

THanks for the reply guys. I have posted some pics on my profile Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Billdet6's Profile

@ontop I do not know the exact and a HT Dr. could probably explain it better than I. But, from my understanding is that it is the case where your transplanted hair fail to grow in a certain area. That is what My Dr. beleives is happening to me in the front of my hairline. That was transplanted hair before and it is getting very thin now =/