Feedback on HT to be done in Thailand

seminyak

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone can provide feedback on any HT Surgeons in Thailand and their results. I am considering going there to have it done. Thailand has a good reputation for their health system and doctors and are especially renowned for cosmetic surgery as well.

I have done some initial research and have 2 Doctors; 1/Dr.Damkerng Pathomvanich

2/Dr. Suradej Pong M.D., FRCS

I understand that sometimes people say you should go with the expensive option but that would end up costing me close to 10k which I think is too expensive, therefore the reason I am looking at alternatives. Dr Pong's results seem to be quite ok along with the testimonials.

So really here I am looking for individual feedback so that I can analyse and make a decision.

Thank you in advance.

head_1_001.thumb.jpg.911cc03d9b1ed5ee34ba0ff484c086fb.jpg

Seminyak,

If you're looking for a quality physician in Thailand, I'd encourage you to check out Dr. Pathomvanich who is recommended by this community. He has an excellent reputation amongst his peers and a proven track record of producing excellent results.

To see what his patients are saying, feel free to use the "find" feature of this forum and view his patient's hair loss websites.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks indeed for your reply and recommendation. Dr Path says I need about 4000 grafts in one mega session. This sounds ok to me as I want to get it done in one session. Does this sound ok?

I was quoted by another surgeon who said he would need 2 sessions, but 1 session sounds best for me in terms of convenience.

Originally posted by seminyak:

Thanks indeed for your reply and recommendation. Dr Path says I need about 4000 grafts in one mega session. This sounds ok to me as I want to get it done in one session. Does this sound ok?

I was quoted by another surgeon who said he would need 2 sessions, but 1 session sounds best for me in terms of convenience.

If you can have it done in one time, why not?

I too am considering Dr. Path for a 4000 one day Mega session.

Cost is going to be over 10K US$

Actually having some second thoughts as that is around the same price as what surgeons in North America are charging. I am honestly thinking the price is a bit steep considering normal costs for this procedure in Thailand as well as America are. I think Dr. Pong was about half the price and you are correct , seems to be the same procedure?

Other surgeons in Bangkok are charging around half of what Dr. Path is charging. Guys is he that good to justify double the price of other Thailand based surgeons or surgeons back in North America for that matter. Just an honest question and no disrespect to Dr. Path ??¦??¦.