Got HT. Unsatisfied. What next?

Hello,

I'm a South Asian man that got a HT (3900 grafts as per them) abt 8.5 months ago. I needed/wanted HT for balding scalp. 8.5 months on and my results have been very disappointing. I'm probably being impatient but this was yet another run-of-the-mill clinic in Turkey.

I'm really confused about what I should do next. Shaving my head isn't an option as bald headed guys aren't well received in my culture.

I do use Caboki at times and while it does wonders for functions and what not, it's not a permanent solution.

I've thought about SMP or hair system (wig?) but SMP doesn't seem to be easily available in South Asia. Hair system seems extremely pricey. A clinic nearby quoted 300 dollars and it's supposed to last 6-8 weeks.

I don't really know what I seek via this thread. I suppose, a bit of support or encouraging words.

I'm really frustrated and disappointed with my decision of going to Istanbul. I'm well aware of other reputed docs but I couldn't afford to drop 10-20k for HT.

Do you have any pics that you can present so we can see your result?

It's hard to comment without seeing what you are disappointed with.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY