Difuse hair loss

hi, asking experts opinion upon mupy case

I'm 30 years old with difuse hair loss on the top losing hair from the twenties year after year the density is not the same no the the thining is extensive my question

I'm considering to have ahir transplant but afraid do the thining hairs will affected the new transplanted one? or waite until all hair fallen

Transplanted grafts can affect native grafts - that's what shock loss is (you can google that term). Basically, if grafts are transplanted close to/around native grafts, the native grafts may fall out if the trauma is sufficient and/or the native grafts are weak. Hopefully, that is temporary. But if the grafts were on their way out anyway (which is possible seeing as you have MPB), they may not grow back.

blood supply also effects existing hairs, the same amount of blood is pumped through but now needs to supply more/new hair.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Transplanted grafts can affect native grafts - that's what shock loss is (you can google that term). Basically, if grafts are transplanted close to/around native grafts, the native grafts may fall out if the trauma is sufficient and/or the native grafts are weak. Hopefully, that is temporary. But if the grafts were on their way out anyway (which is possible seeing as you have MPB), they may not grow back.

my concern about the new grafts as i said i have an extensive hair loss proven by afamily history of complete nw class 6 not even gradual

I'm also worried about distribution of the new grafts for my situation is it more beter if there is no native hair at all

As Seth pointed out, blood supply is an issue for new grafts if they are competing for it with native and/or transplanted hairs. But at what level of density that will actually harm the transplanted grafts will probably differ from patient to patient and will likely be only at high density. But in theory, you've got a better bloody supply if the area is totally bald.

As with all things, it will be a balance - do you want to be totally bald before having any transplant? (There's pros and cons for waiting - but we all have a different approach to this stuff). As ever, best consult a trusted surgeon who can give you a better idea of what's possible/likely and you can decide for yourself.

Though as one of my old tutor's used to say - a medical degree is no substitute for clairvoyance,

As Seth pointed out, blood supply is an issue for new grafts if they are competing for it with native and/or transplanted hairs. But at what level of density that will actually harm the transplanted grafts will probably differ from patient to patient and will likely be only at high density. But in theory, you've got a better bloody supply if the area is totally bald.

As with all things, it will be a balance - do you want to be totally bald before having any transplant? (There's pros and cons for waiting - but we all have a different approach to this stuff). As ever, best consult a trusted surgeon who can give you a better idea of what's possible/likely and you can decide for yourself.

Though as one of my old tutor's used to say - a medical degree is no substitute for clairvoyance,

thanks a lot

is there any topic or post dealing with how to make hair transplant more successful

like aregimen or hair vitamins or any advice beside the procedure done well?

I'm not sure if there is a single post, but there are many views on this.

Search for Acell, PRP, vitamins, aloe Vera, biotin, saw palmetto. There's some evidence or theory why some of those might make a difference or speed up healing/growth. My personal view is that there's probably no harm with those things, but not much proven benefit. So if you want to spend and possibly waste money on them, that's up to you (I probably would with some). But I think it's a bit analogous to me buying an Olypmics standard $3000 carbon fibre push bike to shave half a second off my daily ride to work.