Post-op | Very minimal scabbing? Pics!

Very exciting time here. I had just undergone my third transplant with a highly recommended doctor on this forum and I could spend all day sharing how enthusiastic I am. A lot of donor pain, may need a strong pain med, but excited!

We've been working to achieve density in the frontal 1/3rd and with this procedure, I should reach my desired result. Small density touch ups and light hairline/temple framing may be in my future for the record. I can go on and on about how this will restore my confidence, going about my life day to day in an easier more stress free fashion, less cosmetics and struggle, but I thought I would highlight something I found interesting.

While this is "extremely" soon and as many of us do, we share our questions/concerns with our doctor and this forum leading up to and following a procedure, I thought this was an interesting topic as I haven't seen much on this. I received just over 1,100 grafts into the front 1/3rd portion and while attached pictures may present a higher degree of a red coloration (lighting/camera?) than what is there to the naked eye, it will at least provide reference (and who doesn't like pictures).

In previous procedures, I've had the immediate, bloody scab surrounding where the grafts were planted just as many of us do. This lead to the typical progression of healing, massaging off scabs, some shedding and so on. This go around, I can probably count 100 red/scabs throughout my recipient area.

While I'm not concerned as I know I am in great hands with my doc and staff and they all did an incredible job taking their time with me, again I thought this was quite interesting as I haven't seen or read about this happening and figured I would open this up to the forum. For the record, I am using the post ATP spray and blasting the area roughly every hour.

1.jpg.c87731fa05f0b125bb50af89ebcab7ac.jpg

2.jpg.8602595b82e4f79c765d509a53ce1f30.jpg

3.jpg.d10a95f32afae631c87c29bb8cd198b2.jpg