Best Hair Turkey / Get Fue / Hair Of Instabul

For months now I've been messaging these company's and decided to go with "get fue"

Anyway I booked my ticket to go next week and she says I'll pass your details on to my client in Instabul. Then I get the confirmation email and it's a total different company and information. And when I googled "best hair turkey" I don't get any results. Now I really don't know what to do and kinda worried.

The other company I was speaking to said they have a space in February for me so I don't know if to just not go to the one next week and go to "Hair Of Instabul" they say they have the following doctors for me and the clinic name is Elit ?zel Klinik. Our doctor name is Op. Dr. Beyhan Kanmaz and expert Adem K?se

Can anyone help me please :(

• Administrators

I wouldn't go through with it, there are very few legitimate FUE clinics in Turkey, theres Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Kardeniz, never heard of "get FUE" you need to really research dude, you can ruin your head and donor area with one mistake, if your gut is telling you something is off then don't do it.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.