Dr Koran Erdogan

Hi guys,

New to this site so sorry if this is an obvious question. Ive been looking at Dr Erdogan and his websites, but there seems to be two or maybe a fake? I am assuming this is the real one Asmed Hair Transplant - Dr. Koray Erdogan. The other I saw was this (link removed by moderator) FUE Hair Transplant Turkey Asmed - Follicular Unit Extraction in Istanbul - numerous good reviews. Does any one know the official site for Dr Erdogan.

Thanks so much.

Edited by David - Moderator

I found the same thing when I was doing my research a couple of years ago. Here is the person that I worked with to have questions answered & schedule everything. She was at the airport to pick me up as well. Great to work with and always responsive.

Beng? ?elebi

Englisch speaking support

Haartransplantation-Zentrum Dr. Erdogan Koray

K?c?kbakkalk?y Mah. Atilla Ilhan Cad.No. 29

Atasehir - ISTANBUL / TURKEY

Telefon: 0090 - 546 812 0812

Mail: info@hairtransplant-center.com

Hi guys,

New to this site so sorry if this is an obvious question. Ive been looking at Dr Erdogan and his websites, but there seems to be two or maybe a fake? I am assuming this is the real one Asmed Hair Transplant - Dr. Koray Erdogan. The other I saw was this (link removed by moderator) FUE Hair Transplant Turkey Asmed - Follicular Unit Extraction in Istanbul - numerous good reviews. Does any one know the official site for Dr Erdogan.

Thanks so much.

Actually they are both real and Asmed's. The first one is the newer one. You will recieve an quicker reply using that one. The second is their older website which is/was run by one of patient support for english speaking patients.

Edited by David - Moderator

Hey guys thanks so much for you replies, appreciate it piece of mind now.

Hey Yaz89, thanks for you write up about your experience. Your review and a few others are the main reason I decided to select Dr Erdogan. Thanks for sharing :)

Hey Yaz89, thanks for you write up about your experience. Your review and a few others are the main reason I decided to select Dr Erdogan. Thanks for sharing :)

No worries :) good luck in your transplant if you go ahead