Fue Scars. Chemicle/Acid Peels or Any Special Scar Cream???

hi i was wondering if once my fue has fully grown out and im left with those horrible looking white punch hole scars (pebblestone efftect scars) is there anything that can get rid of them as in daylight they are realy noticable beucase there shiny scar tissue that reflects. and basicly i want my normal looking scalp back scar free. has anyone ever gotten rid of these and is chemicle peels an option on places ware hair grows? thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

hi i was wondering if once my fue has fully grown out and im left with those horrible looking white punch hole scars (pebblestone efftect scars) is there anything that can get rid of them as in daylight they are realy noticable beucase there shiny scar tissue that reflects. and basicly i want my normal looking scalp back scar free. has anyone ever gotten rid of these and is chemicle peels an option on places ware hair grows? thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Well, this only goes to show that - be it FUE/STRIP people have the same concerns?

I can't really comment on FUE scars, I doubt a chemical peel is an option.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong - I'd guess your options are the same as a strip procedure, grafts into the scar/scars or concealer, of course a revision isn't an option and grafts would mean more FUE or a STRIP.

sorry after actualy thinking i should not have said FUE scars i should of said RECIPIANT scars as im taking about the INSISION scars that were made for the grafts to be placed into on the hairline, as on my hairline i have lots of small white dots (scar tissue) they should get a bit better as time progreses but i know for a facts they will not compleatly go and will be very noticable

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i cant belive theres no responces to this question, the scars im talking about must affect many other people who underwent a HT

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily