DeYarman

Vladimir

I had nothing but a great experience with DeYarman and can't say enough good things. I had previously gone to another hair translplant doctor in San Diego and the procedure was very painful. I had paid for 1500 follicles and in reality I probably had about 700. Once I saw my friend's procedure after going to DeYarman it looked so much better right from day one compared to what I went thru with another doctor. I couldn't believe it! Since I had the procedure done at DeYarman I could not be more happy! I never had the pain from the previous doctor and the staff was very professional. I think Dr DeYarman is very talented and is honest. I am going back for a second procedure to fill in the back upon my 12 month anniversary. I could not be more happy with the entire experience. Tom Mowen

I had nothing but a great experience with DeYarman and can't say enough good things. I had previously gone to another hair translplant doctor in San Diego and the procedure was very painful. I had paid for 1500 follicles and in reality I probably had about 700. Once I saw my friend's procedure after going to DeYarman it looked so much better right from day one compared to what I went thru with another doctor. I couldn't believe it! Since I had the procedure done at DeYarman I could not be more happy! I never had the pain from the previous doctor and the staff was very professional. I think Dr DeYarman is very talented and is honest. I am going back for a second procedure to fill in the back upon my 12 month anniversary. I could not be more happy with the entire experience. Tom Mowen

i am thinking of going to deyarman too. he is a very nice, diligent and ethical doctor i have not heard anything but good things about him.

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

I had my surgery with DR. DeYarman 2 months ago. I was very pleased with my experience -- A+ -- and can't wait for these puppies to start growing. If anyone has any questions about Dr. DeYarman please feel free to write me. icon_cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...