crown work (Europe/NY)

hello everyone, i'm thinking about going for a second HT and getting some work done on the crown

i'd be happy to travel to Europe (am in the UK) or possibly NY as i know i'm going to be there later on this year

am looking for personal recommendations if possible, as i feel more unsure about this second procedure than the first (which i was very happy with incidentally)

would also like to talk to someone about alternatives to finasteride, but this isn't the main focus

thanks everyone :-)

hello everyone, i'm thinking about going for a second HT and getting some work done on the crown

i'd be happy to travel to Europe (am in the UK) or possibly NY as i know i'm going to be there later on this year

am looking for personal recommendations if possible, as i feel more unsure about this second procedure than the first (which i was very happy with incidentally)

would also like to talk to someone about alternatives to finasteride, but this isn't the main focus

thanks everyone :-)

I wouldn't travel to NY for a HT. If crown work, you need to travel to Vancuover and pay Jerry Wong a visit. I believe they call his crown work the Wong whirl.

Hasson & Wong in Canada (they are better with FUT) or Lorenzo in Madrid Spain (best in the world with high density, care of your donor area and FUE).

Good luck.

Minoxidil 5% twice a day

Propecia 0.5mg every other day

Ketoconazole Shampoo twice a week

Biotin, MSM, Multivitamins supplements.

1st Surgery October 2013: 1973 Grafts. ARTAS Robot. HORRIBLE DENSITY, DAMAGED DONOR AREA.

2nd Surgery Sept 2014: 1926 Grafts. Manual FUE. Little better results but still poor density (specially in the crown) compared with other top doctors.

3rd Surgery Nov 2015: 2880 Grafts. Dr. Lorenzo in Madrid, Spain. Amazing results!