Dr. Resul Yaman Reviews Help a brother!

densedream

Has anyone here had surgery with this doctor? I like that he considers that the grafts being out of the body for the shortest time is important and can help yields. He also includes PRP, hotel, and everything else in a low packaged price.

He is the most economical recommend doctor on the site and the value is amazing. Results on his website are impressive. I was hoping to get some anecdotal experiences from s member here.

Thanks!

Has anyone here had surgery with this doctor? I like that he considers that the grafts being out of the body for the shortest time is important and can help yields. He also includes PRP, hotel, and everything else in a low packaged price.

He is the most economical recommend doctor on the site and the value is amazing. Results on his website are impressive. I was hoping to get some anecdotal experiences from s member here.

Thanks!

I'm now one month post op with Dr Yaman.

All of the above as you mentioned is offered. PRP, airport and hotel transfers.

He also breaks up the extraction process to minimise grafts time outside of the body.

It's early days but I have no complaints from my experience. Obviously waiting on the end results to make a final judgement.

I've read here people have issues with communication with the clinic. I found conversing via whatsapp with one of their reps for most of the time was the better option. Responses much more prompt than email.