Update on my planned HT with Dr. Erdogan

ready4Hair

I was on this board last year singing the praises of Dr. E with a scheduled HT. I had to subsequently cancel/delay due to crazy workload on a start-up business. It has come to my attention that some people think my lack of activity on this board is because I in fact went through with it and had bad results and/or decided he was not the right HT Surgeon. Neither is the case. I fully plan on doing my HT with Dr. Erdogan and in fact if things go well this January scheduling for mine ASAP. NOTHING has changed about my opinion of him as the best HT Surgeon around and I wish I'd been able to follow-through in June as I'd be sitting pretty (as pretty as the face underneath my hair can be :| ) under a full head of hair.

I'll be sure to follow-up here as soon as I schedule and also update my ht blog here each step along the way.

Sorry for any concern my absence may have caused I just got busy with business. I hope everyone's HT journey is going well meanwhile.

Ready!

Great to see you back on the forum. I remember we exchanged a few notes all that time ago...and in that time since then I've had my HT with Erdogan. I'm almost 4 weeks post op- halfway through shedding and still quite red.

I wrote a review and I'll update it monthly with pic. Free free to check it out. :)

Ersko