Is this the right time for surgery?help me out please!!!!!!!

Hi everyone i have been on Finpecia,Rogaine 5% and Serenova complex since 1st november 2007.My scalp is virgin and i am 27 years old...so guys tell me...

1.Can i go for round one and get my surgery done and have my hairline and mid scalp covered..

2.when should i hit my crown because i have lost good amount of hair over there

3.i may be a good nw4.

4.thanks ..eagerly waiting fro your reply...god bless you all. icon_biggrin.gif

Hi everyone i have been on Finpecia,Rogaine 5% and Serenova complex since 1st november 2007.My scalp is virgin and i am 27 years old...so guys tell me...

1.Can i go for round one and get my surgery done and have my hairline and mid scalp covered..

2.when should i hit my crown because i have lost good amount of hair over there

3.i may be a good nw4.

4.thanks ..eagerly waiting fro your reply...god bless you all. icon_biggrin.gif

bllorayne--the first thing we need to do is get that virgin scalp of yours laid! icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously, though, if you could post some pics or send them to me at jason@shapiromedical.com I can give you an idea of what your looking at for possible grafts look at a couple of different approaches as far as placement/method/short/long term etc....

At 27, your likely a candidate for getting a HT---depending on your expectations, current level of loss, family history and response to meds....you have a great regimen and have for 2 years, so Yes, it is likely a solid time to start actively planning to go forward.

There are a lot of factors to be considered, but this is a great start.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.