Can new hairs still pop out at 4 months post op??

I'm on my 2nd procedure with a very good and well known doc in Chicago and I'm 4 months post op. I know what you guys are going to say but there's a small area right in front that I'm not seeing any new hairs pop out. To be honest not a lot of hairs fell at all. Most did in the hairline area but behind it seemed like they just continued to grow. So I'm just hoping that this small area has new growth pop out soon. The line across looks nice with a, kind of, little bald spot directly in the middle. I've been using Toppick in that area and the surrounding area to thicken it up a bit.,The hairs have popped through around it but this little spot is lacking in growth. Hopefully you guys think there's still plenty of time??? Just need a little reassurance. Thanks

Yes, definitely you can get new hairs from the HT not only at the 4th month but all the way up the 6-10 months.

Everybody is different but 90% of hairs in my first 2 hair transplant grew between the 3rd and the 6th Month and then you will notice an increase of the thickness and caliber of the hair in the next 6 months.

Good luck.

Minoxidil 5% twice a day

Propecia 0.5mg every other day

Ketoconazole Shampoo twice a week

Biotin, MSM, Multivitamins supplements.

1st Surgery October 2013: 1973 Grafts. ARTAS Robot. HORRIBLE DENSITY, DAMAGED DONOR AREA.

2nd Surgery Sept 2014: 1926 Grafts. Manual FUE. Little better results but still poor density (specially in the crown) compared with other top doctors.

3rd Surgery Nov 2015: 2880 Grafts. Dr. Lorenzo in Madrid, Spain. Amazing results!