anything DEFINITE to help regrow hair on the front hairline?

Anonymous

I've decided to hold off on the HT for a bit, now i'm trying to get back to topicals and what not, is there ANYTHING, experimental that can help regrow hair for my front hairline?

My hair is thinning fast on my frontal hairline and Rogaine has done nothing for it and I'm waiting for my proscar but that only helps stop the hairloss. Rogaine's helped with my temples but nothing for the dead center in my hairline. Do you guys know anything else that could help regrow hair?????

Any help appreciated.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

I've decided to hold off on the HT for a bit, now i'm trying to get back to topicals and what not, is there ANYTHING, experimental that can help regrow hair for my front hairline?

My hair is thinning fast on my frontal hairline and Rogaine has done nothing for it and I'm waiting for my proscar but that only helps stop the hairloss. Rogaine's helped with my temples but nothing for the dead center in my hairline. Do you guys know anything else that could help regrow hair?????

Any help appreciated.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Nothing has been study. Propecia works more on the crown and some mid scalp. Rogain was only teseted on the crown, however, many people as well as doctors have seen results with Rogain on the hairline-- try it.

Also add MSM as well as a multi to your regiment.

If you dont already, start using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner (Cleanser and scalp therapy).

Other than that, keep your fingers crossed.

There is a 15% Minoxidil available now. The evidence seems to be that the higher the concentration of Minoxidil, the better.

I've been using the 15% Minoxidil for a couple of months, and while it is too soon to say anything about results, I can tell you that this formula does not irritate my scalp like other brands did... there is no Propylene Glycol. (PG irritates some people).

You're supposed to use it once a day with another application of a lower strength formula (5%) or with another topical, or you can just use it by itself once a day... I just use this once a day, and nothing else (I use it to help my recent grafts grow).

You might want to look into a 15% solution.

The more recent your hair loss, the better these things tend to work. What the medications work best at seems to be for keeping the hair you still have. That is a strong argument for getting on treatments early, rather than waiting until you are fully bald and then asking "now what?"

Do a search on Dr. Lee and 15% Minoxidil to find the source.

I'm not suggesting that 15% Minoxidil will regrow anyone's hair, I am just suggesting that you look into it.

As far as pricing, it's about 90 bucks with shipping. Used once a day, it lasts about 6 months, I believe.

It's not retail, as far as I know only Dr. Lee has it (via mailorder). He's got a formula that doesn't feel gritty, and (i think I mentioned this) doesn't irritate me.

I don't know the price difference between his 5% and 15% formulas (sorry) but I'm pretty sure it is worth looking into, if you are a Minoxidil user.