Pegaso79 Album

pegaso

Pegaso,

Can you give us a little more detail? How many grafts did you have? Who was your physician? Do you have any before photos?

The only thing I can really say at this point is that your hair looks natural and the scar appears normal in some places and a little wide in others.

What type of feedback are you looking for? Are you considering another procedure?

Best wishes,

Bill

Billon

I had about 1800 grafts distributed in hairline and mid, but I'm not happy with the result, I must run when the sun ...icon_frown.gif I'm bored! For me I made a bullshit 5 years ago, I was assigned to low-skilled due to lack of information. This is something that will pay 'for a lifetime. I joined this forum to understand, in the hope that nobody is doing "business" on me, whom should I contact to close with baldness. I would do a reversal and grafting my scar. I can not 'use drugs for baldness for other types of problems, then rule out the possibility of hiding my plug with another transplant if I can not cure me. Sorry, I use the google translator.

Pegaso,

Your photos are pretty blurry, but your hair doesn't look bad in the pictures. Perhaps if you post better quality pictures we'll be able to get a better idea of the area you are concerned about.

That said, there are dozens of excellent physicians recommended by this community that may be able to help you get the result you want. If you want any additional information, let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

All the Best,

Bill

Bill, thanks for the responses.

I want to do something for my scar so that it can cut down the back, so I thought of a fue su scar. My left temple that has been distorted and a bit 'the hairline, so I would delete some plug. The most 'side I had my transplant and the symmetry of my hair too much (they used a device for making holes), especially in hl.

I am Italian, I've seen some repair work of Dr. Bernstein, a real engineer of the hairicon_smile.gif, but I would stay in Europe, even for costs. I was thinking of making a visit to Devroye or Feridun or both and see what I say.

I've seen great things from them, but do not know if they can do this for me. Regards